Tuesday 15 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #95: Top Ten Movie Tear-jerkers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks topic is Top Ten Movie Tear-jerkers

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor the notebookAfbeeldingsresultaat voor the moulin rouge movieAfbeeldingsresultaat voor pearl harbor movieAfbeeldingsresultaat voor a walk to rememberAfbeeldingsresultaat voor august rushAfbeeldingsresultaat voor the painted veilAfbeeldingsresultaat voor finding neverlandAfbeeldingsresultaat voor titanic movie
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor p.s i love youAfbeeldingsresultaat voor the fault in our stars movie

Elien

3 comments:

  1. I love tear-jerk movies. They are always my favorites. I've seen almost all of these. I especially love P.S. I Love You and Titanic. Great List!

    Alexis @ PS Read This Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moulin Rouge is my absolute favourite movie ever (though I cry at the end every time)!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/top-ten-tuesday-83/

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFIOS and PS I Love You get me every dang time! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!